|Hydraulic Modeling Software (DeepDesign™)|
TETRA fluid engineers use specialized hydraulic modeling software during the planning of a wellbore cleanup and displacement program. This software is used to perform dynamic calculations on all phases of the displacement operation.
These calculations determine:
- Wellbore pressures
- Equivalent circulating density
- Pressure control and back pressure schedules
- Pipe and casing strength integrity
- Multiple weak or potential lost circulation zones
- Pump pressure schedules
- Hydraulic horsepower requirements
TETRA's engineering staff utilizes this specialized technology to determine the correct tools and the optimum casing cleaning chemical system for each specific well configuration. This process and technology has been used to help a variety of production companies realize tremendous savings.