|The scraper tool offers a number of design advantages over conventional tools. The following list outlines many of these design benefits.
- Opposing blade design counteracts the tendency for blade rotation.
- Patented blades are self sharpening and promote the self cleaning of solids.
- Visable wear indicators allow for ease of onsite inspection without the need for calipers to ensure adequate blade life.
- Double coverage design of the tool means a single tool does the work of two conventional tools.
- Extra large bypass area guarantees no clog action and no restriction of flow path.
- Tool configuration generates little or no torque as tools are run in or reciprocated.
- Tool components are manufactured with corrosion resistant alloy.