|The brush tool offers a number of design advantages over conventional brush tools, many of which are outlined below.
- Proprietary spring loaded brush design allows brushes to work independently to permit brush contact with entire surface area, including casing wall irregularities and recessed areas.
- Built in stabilizer on the mandrel eliminates the need for a separate stabilizer in the string to ensure complete balanced wellbore coverage, regardless of well deviation.
- Proprietary design for high tensile stainless steel bristles ensures that individual bristles will not be dislodged from the tool and left in the hole.
- Double coverage design of the tool means a single tool does the work of two conventional tools.
- Extra large bypass area guarantees no clog action and no restriction of flow path.
- Tool configuration generates little or no torque as tools are run in or reciprocated.
- Tool components are manufactured with corrosion resistant alloy.