|The combination tool offers many of the design advantages found in the brush and scraper tools.
- Opposing blade/brush design counteracts the tendency for blade/brush rotation.
- Patented blades are self sharpening and promote the self cleaning of solids.
- Visable wear indicators allow for ease of onsite inspection without the need for calipers to ensure adequate blade life.
- Extra large bypass area guarantees no clog action and no restriction of flow path.
- Tool configuration generates little or no torque as tools are run in or reciprocated.
- Tool components are manufactured with corrosion resistant alloy.
- Proprietary spring loaded brush design allows brushes to work independently to permit brush contact with the entire surface area, including casing wall irregularities and recessed areas.
- Built in stabilizer on the mandrel eliminates the need for separate stabilizer in the string to ensure complete balanced wellbore coverage, regardless of well deviation.
- Proprietary design for high tensile stainless steel bristles ensures that individual bristles will not be dislodged from the tool and left in the hole.