TETRA's dual pod sock filtration unit is recommended for filtering brines, gels, chemicals, and produced water in completion, stimulation, and workover operations. The pods are designed for high rates and high volumes and are meant to keep rate with today’s current stimulations. Sock filtration is designed for use with fluids containing a high percent by volume of suspended solids.
- Dual tandem, bumper-pulled trailers
- Easily pulled and maneuvered in and out of location
- Economically filters large fluid volumes at rates greater than 60 bpm/pod
- Easily operated by location personnel
- Generates very little disposable waste