|EPIC Divers & Marine, a subsidiary of TETRA Technologies, Inc., provides commercial diving and marine services in the Gulf of Mexico and around the globe, which include underwater inspection and construction, platform and pipeline service, well repair, plug and abandonment, and marine salvage. EPIC has supported oil and gas clients since 1972 with 24-hour/ 365 day/yr. service, comprehensive safety and quality programs, and competitive rates.
- SHARP Certified by OSHA Safety & Health Achievement Recognition
- Team of 400+ divers, tenders, supervisors, and marine captains—all supported by a competent training and safety staff
- Modern fleet of dive support and construction vessels
- Saturation diving capabilities to 1,000 fsw
- Well plug and abandonment support capabilities
- Experienced personnel — 80% of our supervisors have a minimum of 10 years experience with EPIC and a minimum of 17 years in the industry
- Crews trained in underwater inspection, construction, salvage, DOT-OQ qualified, environmental support, project management, and more
- Proprietary Dive 5® continuous-improvement safety and quality program for maximum peace of mind
The Adams Challenge is an impressive, newly-built vessel chartered by EPIC Divers & Marine to support diving operations in the Gulf of Mexico. It is an ABS classed, dynamically positioned, diesel-electric powered, multi-purpose, offshore vessel with rapid and efficient handling characteristics to support EPIC’s experienced crew with their activities related to diving, ROVs, platform removal, well plug and abandonment, surveys, and offshore construction and maintenance.
|280-foot DP-2 Dive Support Vessel with Fully Integrated 1,000-foot Saturation System
The EPIC Explorer and its experienced crew can tackle any project that requires a 4-point anchor vessel and saturation diving capabilities—including turnkey wellhead removals, mudline tree abandonments and removals, and site clearance, as well as pipeline reroutes, spool installations, and hurricane remedial work.
|210-foot 4-point Anchor Dive Support Vessel with Fully Integrated 1,000-foot Saturation System
Completely refurbished in January 2007, the EPIC Seahorse can work safely and effectively at surface supplied diving depths—and it has done so time and time again. This vessel has been put to work on pipeline installations and abandonments, hot taps, inspections, well abandonments, anode installations, and a wide range of other subsea services.
|210-foot 4-point Anchor Dive Support Vessel with Surface Gas Diving Spread
To learn more about EPIC, visit epiccompanies.com