TETRA offers a range of career opportunities. If you would like to be part of our future growth and achievements, we invite you to explore a career with our organization. Here you will have the opportunity to learn about our business and excel in your career.
To join the TETRA Technologies Team, visit
Our Hiring Process
We want you to know exactly what to expect when applying to join us. These points will help you along through the hiring process:
- Our jobs are posted on the TETRA Careers site, and we review applicants who apply online. We cannot accept a paper or email version of your resume, so please follow the instructions and set up an online account to apply.
- We review applicants who apply and select candidates who best fit the available position.
- The interview process can vary, depending on your experience and the job for which you’re applying. Generally, interviews are conducted onsite, where you meet with the Hiring Manager. If the first screening is successful, you will be invited back to meet with several key people with whom you’ll be working. You’ll then be given a timeframe regarding when to expect a decision.
- After the interview process is complete and we determine you are the best fit for the position, we will email or call you to extend an offer.
- You will receive a written offer of employment that must be accepted in order to initiate a pre-screening process – including a background check and drug test.
- We want a smooth transition for new team members. Our onboarding tools and process help you know what to expect after you finish the pre-screening process.
TETRA is committed to helping transitioning Service Members and other Veterans lead successful lives after their military service.
We are focused on launching our new enhanced military hire initiative that is dedicated to welcoming more veterans into our TETRA family of companies.
Here, we see beyond your service. We know that your skills are going to launch a successful civilian career.